The clock is ticking. March 2023 is just around the corner, and anyone doing business with the DoD must be CMMC compliant when it gets here. You work hard to get those DoD contracts. Don’t lose them to non-compliance. Register now for hands-on training and a variety of informative, engaging sessions at CIC 2023 – so when the rules change, you’ll be ready.
Prepare for DFARS final rule changes and all things CMMC at CIC 2023:
CMMC Implementation Conference
University of San Diego
January 18, 2023 – January 20, 2023
Cyber Phoenix’s parent company, Phoenix TS, is a gold sponsor for CIC 2023 and hitting the West Coast to lead a 3-day pre-conference training event that prepares professionals for the CCA (Certified CMMC Assessor) exam. The CCA exam verifies a candidate’s readiness to perform as an effective Certified Assessor of Organizations Seeking Certification (OSC) at CMMC Level 2. A passing score on this exam is a prerequisite to the Certified CMMC Lead Assessor certification. Model documents and supporting reference material will be provided to students during the CCA exam.
About the Course
Certified CMMC Assessor Training
Dates: Jan 16-18, 2023
Location: University of San Diego
CCA Course Cost: $2,895.00
What You Get
- Expert training by a certified CMMC Instructor
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and unlimited coffee and water all day
- Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) Training Program Materials developed by a Cyber AB Licensed Partner Publisher
- CMMC Core Concepts Quick Reference Card
- CMMC Glossary and Acronyms
- Certificate of completion
- Continuing Education Units
Who Should Attend
- Certified CMMC Professionals (CCP) seeking to advance to CCA
- Certified CMMC Instructors who wish to teach the CCA course
- Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Credential
- Prior to CCA Training, the Candidate must complete (3) assessments as an Assessment Team Member
CCA Course Outline
- Domain 1: Evaluating OSC Against CMMC Level 2 Requirements
- Assess the various environmental considerations of OSCs against CMMC L2 practices.
- Domain 2: CMMC Level 2 Assessment Scoping
- Analyze the CMMC Assessment Scope of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Assets as they pertain to a CMMC assessment using the five categories of CUI assets as defined in the CMMC Level 2 Assessment Scoping Guide.
- Given a scenario, analyze the CMMC Assessment Scope based on the predetermined CUI categories within the CMMC Level 2 Assessment Scoping Guide.
- Evaluate CMMC assessment scope considerations based on the CMMC Level 2 Assessment Scoping Guide.
- Domain 3: CMMC Assessment Process (CAP) v5.X
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate phases and steps to plan, prepare, conduct, and report on a CMMC Level 2 Assessment.
- Domain 4: CMMC Levels 2 Practices
- Identify evidence verification/validation methods and objects for Practices based on the CMMC Level 2 Assessment Guide and CAP documentation.
Register here for CIC 2023, the pre-conference CCA Course, or all of it.
Phoenix TS is a certified Licensed Training Provider (LTP) through The Cyber AB. If you can’t make it to San Diego in January, fear not. Phoenix TS has several CMMC courses available, both online and in-person, for those needing CMMC certification training. Check out our 4-day CCA training courses, offered once monthly here. Phoenix TS also provides several sessions of 4-day instructor-led Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) training and certification boot camp in Washington, DC Metro, Columbia, MD, or Live Online that provides the knowledge required for the CMMC-AB Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) certification. With CMMC compliance soon to be mandated for all government contractors, and compliance taking six months to complete, don’t wait to register for one of these programs before they all fill up.